Download the note taking area to record your observations and to track any Prompts you feel need to be addressed in more detail during the planning process.
The Leadership Discussion process is intended to
- identify the gap between perception and reality regarding campus’ current college and career readiness efforts;
- heighten individual and team accountability and responsibility;
- identify potential partnerships;
- lay the foundation for enhanced student accountability and advocacy;
- rethink curriculum and instructional strategies to support a more college and career-ready culture;
- unify perceptions of priority areas and distribution of resources around college and career readiness development; and
- unify the leadership team.
Individualized school site codes for full access to the College and Career Readiness Profile Planning Guide and interactive website tools may be obtained from your assigned Master Trainer or contact the Texas College and Career Readiness Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.