Texas College and Career Readiness Profile Planning Guide
- Build a Foundation
- Gather Data
- Review Data
- Engage in Discussion
- Prioritize Goals
- Develop Plan
What does the Profile Planning Guide Do?
- Assists with Implementation of House Bill 5
- Creates the Campus Improvement Plan
- Prepares Teachers and Students for STAAR and EOC
- Brings Focus and Builds Upon Current College and Career Readiness Efforts
- Engages All Staff for All Students
- Provides the Tools and Resources to Develop a College and Career Readiness Culture
The Counselor Perspective on College & Career Readiness
Profile Planning Guide assistance is available at your local ESC.
Click your local ESC for additional information.